sábado, 21 de mayo de 2011

We are the few.

I'm curious about society nowadays.
I mean, is not like I don't like them, but how can they be so fake?
People always pretend to be something just so they can fit in. I've seen that now, to look cool you must be an enemy of the system and you must go on and offend every government.
Well, okay, but i have a question.
Why do they scream out loud about things they have no idea about. To go out at the streets and protest, you must know exactly what you want to get with that, and why are you against that. I mean, that's not right, because people, especially teenagers, never read about history or politics.
I used to go to protests, as a way to defend my opinions, but now is not comfortable anymore, because I know that I am surronded by people who go there just to make a mess, or just to look cool, awesome, brave or something.
And why... Why if I investigate, if I read, if I research about why I think is not right, I must be repressed by the police because of the uneducated people?

Well, this is just my opinion, and not so many people will be interested about reading it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario