miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

Introduction

So, this is a blog im starting because of an English Homewrok that was assigned to us, so i'll start introducing myself and then i'll explain the name of my blog (sure it sounds like it means nothing for you).

M y s e l f :
My name is Gabriela, and i am 15 years old. I enjoy reading and writing a lot, also I dance and I am a cheerleader. I live in Maipú with my parents and my little brother, in a really quiet neighbourhood.
My favourite color is electric blue, and I like comics like Superman, Batman, and X-Men. My favourite author is Stephen King, but I must admit I really fell in love with Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen.
My favourite movies are 'The Dead Poets' Society' and 'Big Fish'
I like punk rock music, my favourite singer is Boom Boom Kid, and my favourite bands are Streetlight Manifesto, Bad Religion and Da-Skate. 
My favourite color is blue, I like to watch football games, I love Manchester United and specially Wayne Rooney (the one with the '10' shirt), I also enjoy playing videogames like Batallion Wars II, Grand Theft Autumn and any boxing games.
Sometimes I seem to be nice or girly, but once people know me, that vision changes, because I am just a simple girl, I don't wear make up, and I hate chick-flicks, I preffer movies about superheroes, or movies that will really teach you something useful in your life.
I hate Twilight Saga, Reggaeton, Posers, and girls who think Miley Cyrus is the best person in the world, i think all those things are plastic. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario