viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2011

My song.

Until now, I never stopped to think what would be the song that describes my life. It is a hard question, though.
I've listened to a lot of music styles, like rap, metal, hardcore, punk and ska, so when I asked myself which song I'd choose to be the soundtrack of my life, I couldn't decide.
First I listened to all my favourite songs, tying to look for that one that made me remember the good and bad moments in my life. I tried so hard to find one, and it just didn't seem to appear, so I almost gave up...

...Until one day, out of nowhere, I start to play guitar hero on my nintendo wii. And there they were. It was not A song, but TWO!
Whenever I hear them, my mind starts to fly so far away, and I feel comfortable with the sound, I feel plenty, and happy, I smile, and I remember faces I've seen during my life.
And no matter how many times I hear those songs, I never get bored with them. They are perfect to me, is just as simple as that, because that's why we all look in a song, right?
That moment when you notice your mind is dreaming, with the song, the lyrics to it, the times between every note.

That moment when you forget about what surrounds you physically, and you focus only on your mind, and on your heart, because, yes, feelings are involved too.

By the way, this are my two songs:


Dream on, by Aerosmith


All the young dudes, by Mott the Hoople.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario